Looking forward to hearing from you!
- How many and what type of pets you are looking to be cared for;
- The city and community you live in;
- A brief description of the pet care required (feeding, exercise, medications, grooming, etc.);
- Whether or not your pet(s) can be left alone the length of a typical work day (maximum of 9 hours), and if not, the maximum number of hours you are comfortable with them being alone during the day; and
- Any special circumstances for any of the required care.
Phone calls (587-419-0205) and emails will be answered M-F 8am-5pm, excluding holidays Check us out!
Join Our Team We are always looking for quality individuals to add to our team! Our ideal subcontractor pet sitter is a responsible, punctual, animal-loving individual who works well independently, and has excellent communication and time management skills. Our live-in care requires the pet sitter to be away no more than 9 hours during the day, so there is the opportunity to participate in external income-earning endeavours even while pet sitting with Assured. That said, we do have many clients who prefer the pet sitter to be around more during the day, making remote workers, students or other individuals with reduced external schedules highly sought after for our team! If you think Assured could be a good fit for you, please email us the following information, along with a copy of your resume:
- which of our service cities you are interested in working in
- what types of services you would be willing to provide
- if you have a reduced schedule or work remotely (allowing accommodation for clients who do not wish for their pets to be alone the maximum time of 9 hours per day)
- a description of your experience with pets, professional or otherwise
- how you heard about our services
“I can pet sit on my own – why should I team up with Assured?” We have many sitters on our team who work with other agencies or privately, and the overwhelming response is that they would rather do their bookings through Assured. Our reputation as a quality and reliable company has helped us to build a large client base, meaning more booking opportunities for you! We have a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that protect our pet sitters from various awkward, undesirable or even dangerous situations that could be encountered independently, and your bookings through us are insured and bonded. We have a wide range of resources available to our pet sitters, as well as a local Management Team who will support you as you begin your pet sitting journey with us. If you ever need help, have a question, or are dealing with an emergency, we are here for you and have a large team who can assist in mitigating the situation. Support Local
Assured Home and Pet Care Inc. is proud to support and promote local pet services and product vendors. Here's a list of some YYC providers that we would like to recommend to you:
Bark YYC: Chic lifestyle products, handcrafted apparel, and healthy, wholesome, aesthetically pleasing treats.
Cheddar Dogs: Offering nutritionally beneficial treats with many locally-sourced ingredients.
Doodle Dogs: Chic and unique dog gear handmade right here in Calgary and across Canada.
Puppy in My Pocket: Pet grooming business committed to providing a personalized, stress-free visit to each of their furry clients!
Twoof Fairy: Providing non-sedation teeth cleaning services.Special Thanks To:
We would like to thank the following people for the donation of their time and services to Assured Home and Pet Care Inc.:
Lindenbach Software Development
Web Development & Design
Kassandra Lynn Creatives
Logo, business card and promotional material design
All the photos posted on our website are either client submissions or photos taken by pet sitters during their stays. We pride ourselves on frequent communication, including sending photos of your beloved critters!